Benefits of Moringa Seeds for Health:
1. Like many other herbs, moringa seeds also offer great antioxidant benefits. They contain lots of vitamin A, C, B complex and other free radical busters that save our body from severe oxidative damages. In other words, the antioxidant properties of the seeds can help us take care of our health on the whole.
2. Scientists have proved that moringa seeds can reduce the amount of oxidized lipids in our body and take care of our cardiac health by safeguarding the heart tissues from constructional damages.
3. The anti-carcinogenic effects of moringa seeds are also quite well-known. They can stop the growth and development of cancer cells by accelerating their death count. According to researchers, intake of moringa seed powder for 3 consecutive weeks can restrain colon cancer successfully.
Benefits of Moringa Seeds for Skin:
4. Vitamin A present in moringa seeds is extremely helpful in maintaining the integrity of our skin. Being an effective antioxidant, they save our skin cells from the harmful effects of free radicals and keep them healthy. Vitamin A also promotes the collagen formation and enhances the firmness of our skin, so that we can fight against premature ageing (wrinkles, sagging, etc.).
5. The oil extracted from moringa seeds can be used as natural moisturizer. It nourishes our skin and makes it healthy as well as glowing.
6. Moringa seeds are widely used to make skin care products. The oil extracted from them can help us make our face free from acne, pimples, blackheads, black spots, etc. Consequently, we get clearer and brighter skin.
Benefits of Moringa Seeds for Hair:
7. The antioxidant properties of moringa seeds benefits our hair too, as they can keep our internal system healthy and take care of the overall health of our tresses. The antioxidant vitamin C can improve the circulation of blood throughout our scalp, which stimulates our hair follicles and helps them absorb more nutrients.