Raw African Shea Butter White 8oz
$15.00 Regular Price
Shea butter. The traditional use of the butter is to reduce the appearance of fine lines, scars and stretch marks, and to ease a variety of skin irritations, such as psoriasis, eczema and sunburn.
It has been claimed internationally to be an effective treatment for the following conditions:
1. Fading scars, eczema, burns, rashes, acne, severely dry skin, blemishes, dark spots, skin discolorations, chapped lips, stretch marks, wrinkles, and in lessening the irritation of psoriasis.
It is also being used as a sun blocking lotion; although the level of protection against the sun's ultraviolet radiation is extremely variable, ranging from nothing to approximately SPF 6.
The anti-aging benefits of Shea butter have been recognized internationally
The Vitamins A and E found in Shea butter help in keeping the skin supple and healthy. It also prevents premature wrinkles and facial lines. Vitamin F works as a rejuvenator.
• Heals blemishes and keeps wrinkles at bay
• Excellent skin moisturizer
• Reduces itchiness caused due to excessive dryness of the skin
• Cures minor burns and tough skin on feet
• Evens out skin tone
• Offers sun and wind protection
• Restores elasticity to the skin
• Restores lost hair luster
• Eliminates scalp irritation caused due to chemical processing